Category: Tree Surgeons | show me more
95 Bury Road
Tree surgery in Hemel Hepstead, Hertfordshire
Robert Lawrence is a certified arborist and the owner of RL Arborcare. Rob has 10 years' experience in the arborcultural industry 9 of which he has been a climber. Over this time period he has achieved many qualifications, including he has studied and achieved his level 4 diploma in arboriculture. All of these enable him to fulfil a vast range of tasks in the area of arboriculture. He is an experienced, qualified and a competent arborist.
We are based in Hemel Hempstead and provide a service in Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas providing tree surgery and tree recycling services. Contact us for a free quote
• RL Arborcare is a small, friendly tree surgery business providing expert and reliable tree solutions in the urban environment. We provide a reliable professional service and are an approachable business with a solid work ethic. We have received numerous comments regarding the high quality of our work and the clean and tidy manner in which we leave each job.
• We are experienced in all aspects of tree work, from dismantling, felling and pruning trees to grinding out tree stumps. We also offer reducing and trimming hedges.
• Most of our customers are private domestic householders; however we have completed site clearance work for construction companies and developers. We also work with local estate agents and smaller property developers as well as local housing associations.
• We pride ourselves on providing a service which meets each customer's individual needs, and where customers are unsure as to what the best solution to their tree problems might be, we can offer advice and guidance.
• Where this is required, we can provide assistance with planning applications for work to be carried out to trees covered by Tree Preservation Orders or trees in Conservation Areas.
• We have the necessary industry qualifications (National Proficiency Test Council (NPTC) to operate safely as tree surgeons as well as many other qualifications to deal with specific procedures if the need arises. In the eventuality of anything going wrong, we have insurance cover of £10,000,000, with a zero claims history.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have and to obtain a free, no obligation quotation.
Reviews for this businessLeave a review
R L Arborcare
Verified ID: 895321308917760
Verified 16/04/2019 @ 20:39:39
Last updated 20/06/2019 @ 00:09:34
Learn more about Verification in the Central Index
Monday to Friday
09:00 to 17:00
Saturday to Sunday