Address: More Lane, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8AP
Landline: 01372 4...
Sports Club and School facilities Lettings
We are delighted to offer our School and Sports facilities for hire during term time evenings (5.30-8.30pm) and on Saturday (9am-6pm) and by special arrangement outside of these times. The school's accessible location, flexible facilities with parking (outside of school hours) makes it an ideal venue for a wide range of events.
1. SPORTS CENTRE
The School's purpose built Sports Centre was completed in January 2013 and has the following areas which are available for hire:
i) Sports Hall
The Sports Hall is a large space (37m x 21.1m) that can be utilised for a number of different sports. It houses;
- 4 badminton courts
- Full size netball court
- Volley ball court
- Basketball court
- Five-a-side football
- 2 x 32 meter double bay cricket nets suitable for archery with bowlers end protection with roll out matting and trolleys (4 cricket nets in total)
Hirers of the Sports Hall also have access to the Sports Hall changing and showering facilities.
ii) Dance Studio
The dance studio on the first floor of the sports centre is a bright space with a mirrored wall and a sprung wooden floor suitable for dance related activity. The dance studio is approximately 11 x 9.75 metres.
iii) Conference/Meeting Room
The spacious meeting room equipped with whiteboard and projector also benefits from nearby kitchen and toilet facilities. The space is ideal for meetings, conferences, training sessions and exhibitions.
2) PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE
Flexible space suitable for dance, drama, music, lectures and conferences, the Performing Arts Centre offers;
- 2 studios with sprung floor (Studio 1: 12.2mx13.3m & Studio 2: 10mx13.3m with floor to ceiling mirrored walls)
- 1 large theatre space fully equipped for lighting and sound including a cyclorama
- Tiered seating for 202 people
- Drama studio
- Recording facility
- Technician support
- Music practice rooms
3. SCIENCE FACILITY
- Lecture Theatre/Auditorium; Newly built in Spring 2015 with stepped seating to accommodate 120 people ideal to use for debating, presentations or conference.
4. OTHER FACILITIES
A number of classrooms are available to hire. All classrooms are equipped with tables, chairs, projectors and whiteboards. Specialised Art, Design & Technology, IT and i-Mac room are also available. These rooms are ideal for meetings, courses and specialised workshops.
- Learning Resource Centre
Flexible space ideal for small meetings, group workshops and breakout training sessions
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 01372 468068 xt 246