Category: Bowling Centres | show me more
Landline: 020 722...
Welcome to the new QUEENS! London's only permanent ice rink location has recently undergone a major revamp. The leisure venue, which has been around since the 1930s, now boasts a fancy new look with a slick rink, 12 state-of-the-art bowling lanes and west London's only outpost of the cult-status burger joint MEATliquor. There are also two cafés, and a fun retro games arcade.
After nearly 11 months of total refurbishment, QUEENS is back! Opened in October 1930, QUEENS remains the only permanent ice rink in central London.
• The jewel in the QUEENS' crown is MEATliquor Queensway. Boasting MEATliquor's family friendly diner plus (separate) their first ever lounge-bar compete with table-football, darts, one-arm-bandits & pool.
• We have 12 international standard Bowling Lanes & the only Retro Arcade suite north of the river!
• QUEENS is excited to the be the home of ICE-KARTING (yup, go-karting actually on ice) and will soon be launching Curling too!
• We also have a troupe of instructors for Ice-Skating, Ice-Dance & of course Ice-Hockey. So no matter your age / if you a beginner or seasoned pro, we are here to help!
• Plus there are two organic, healthy (& un-healthy) cafés to kick back, look out over the rink & recharge at.
A great man once said that "QUEENS is a one-stop-fun-shop" and, well, we agree!
Reviews for this businessLeave a review
Monday to Thursday
10:00 to 23:00
Friday to Saturday
10:00 to 00:00
10:00 to 23:00